Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Why Malaysia won't go Bankrupt by Idris Jala

The Government is not in dire financial straits right now. By all measures its finances are good, but as in any situation involving finances, this is not to say it cannot be better.

I AM frequently asked why I said Malaysia could go bankrupt by 2019. I have had many queries asking for clarification and this has become one of my transformation blues.


In charting out our transformation journey in 2009, one of the first things the Prime Minister and the cabinet did was to list our current status, say where we want to be and set up a programme for transformation to get us there.

See Full Text here:
http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/3/19/business/10932658&sec=business

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-26441489-1