Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Liberty

Liberty was never meant to be Free or Easy. There is always a price to Pay.
Work out your own Salvation. You either pay Upfront or at the Back.
Either way you pay. I always preferred upfront payment lest I forget my
responsibilities later. Tell me what I bought and ask me to pay for it.
Do not bill me for something you bought and ask me to pay for it - That
is Cheating.
They do not rob you of your money overnight. They Rob you of your Money over time. They do not rob you of your rights overnight. They Rob you of your rights over time. They Do not Rob you of your health overnight. They Rob you of your Health over time. Be Careful. Educate Yourself.
THE TIME HAS COME WHEN WE MUST REALISE THAT THE WORLD IS RULED BY AN ELITE GROUP OF CRIMINALS THAT ENSLAVE ALL NATIONS IN DEBT AND WARS.

Robert Anton Wilson Free your mind.
Keiser Report: Want to stop NWO? Stop drinking Coke!
Alan Watts - Myth of Myself Part 1
60 Minutes CIA Drug Smuggling # 1

REVOLUTION AGAINST NWO
The Best Testimony of The 21st Century
John Adams. Liberty will reign.
Drugging Children

No Justice for All: Hand of law heavy in 'Warfare State'?
Judge Andrew Napolitano explains the problems with our Government
www.purewaterfreedom.com
UK Uncut

Meltdown: The Inside Story of the North Korean Nuclear Crisis (Mike Chinoy)
Ron Paul On WikiLeaks "This Is A Deliberate Attempt To Close Down The Internet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-26441489-1