Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010


The Nazis and Free Masonry:

Free-Masonry was organized by the Knights Templar, the wealthiest and most powerful religious, military and political organization in Middle-Age Europe. The rituals of Free-Masonry are Templar creations, who excavated Solomon's Temple Site in Jerusalem during the Crusades.

The Templars were Gnostic Christians that idealized the organization set forth in Plato's Republic. The Order was run by its "Philosopher Kings", "Military Ruling Class" and "Banking/Merchant Class". Free-Masonry is the father of the "Rosicrucians", a secret society of enlightened individuals, which were the forerunners of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati's stated goal is a global government that is patterned after Plato's Republic, with a State Religion that is patterned after Luciferian Gnosticism. They are determined to resurrect the World of the Knights Templar through the hidden hand of Free-Masonry.

In order to achieve their objective they have established the various economic models, through violent revolution, that we are familiar with today. Their goal is to use the excesses of these economic systems to force us into choosing their global dictatorship. A dictatorship that will allow 3% of the World's population to rule over the other 97% as their slaves. Just like Nazi Germany and Communist Russia/China.

We have witnessed the fall of Fascism, the fall of Socialism and the fall of Russian Communism. Now we are seeing the fall of Capitalism.

Top Conspiracy Sites II:
Dead Man Musings: The Nazis and Free Masonry:
Gnosticism: ancient and modern:
Jeff Rense Program:
The Nazis and Free Masonry:

1 comment:

  1. 1. The Illuminati went out of business in the 19th Century.
    2..There is no documentation or proof of any real link between the Templars and the Freemasons.
    3. What's wrong with gnositicism?
    Even if any of what you say is true, in what way is any of it bad?