Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An e-mail to Terence Ng, Singapore

Hi Terence,
Glad to have met you at Patric Chan's Tutorial yesterday.
You were the only one there who was frank with regarding a coming
housing bubble, the uncertain economy and the 40 year cycle.
Thank You for that as the Main Stream Media seems to bluff a lot.

In my own research over the last one and a half years I discovered
many things wrong with our Global Economic System. I think Malaysians
& Singaporeans may have to change their life style if the worst happens.

Malaysian Bankers have told tell me - "Just invest in Gold."

I thought the bubble will take 5 years to burst but you said 1 year. That
is hmmmm.... believable!

Best Regards,
David

Reply to David:

Hi David,
I'm glad that you have insync with what I think and analysed on the current market situation.

Most of my clients have already cash out from their Extra-properties and waiting for the opportunity to arrive. Estimate in 2-3 years time.
Expect life to be hard from next year onwards if one has no cash reserved.
There is a 10 years cycle in ppty mkt and 2010 happen to be inline with the last peak which is 2000. From 1999 to 2000, within a year ppty price index rose 40% and it crashed. That's called "Bubble".

In Asia, ppty price index rose more than 30% within a year from 2009 to 2010. This is the tell tale sign of the bubble forming.
Therefore, it's a great time to sell, NOT a good time to buy.
Keep in touch and hope my personal view in ppty market could help you save or make some money.

Cheers!

Terence Ng
Realtor since 1988
Jie Sheng Housing Agency
Mobile Number: +65-9459 9488
Singapore
TN_JS@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-26441489-1