Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Federal Reserve By Edward Griffin

I first Got Shocked when I heard The FED was A Private Company.
Imagine how I felt when I learnt that it is OWNED by A CABAL of Bankers.
I mean CABAL of International Drug Pushers I understand,
International Prostitutes CABAL, I Understand;
BUT this was A CABAL of International Bankers,
The MOST professional and sophisticated Businessmen on EARTH in A CABAL !
COMBINED To this knowledge, When I realized There is A Revolving Door Between Wall street, The Big banks, Capitol Hill And The Big Corporations CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SIZE OF THE HAVOC WE ARE POTENTIALLY PLAYING WITH in an Era of Globalization and Internet and Global Scale Ontime Online Movement of Money ?
The British and American Deception 1 - From Iraq to Iran documentary New 2011 :
Clapham Junction Speaker (London Riots 2011) 2 of 2
b

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-26441489-1